When planning a golf tournament, it’s the little details that take your event from ordinary to extraordinary. At Kingswood Golf & Country Club we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence and our attention to detail. We want your event to be as perfect as you planned it.
Our PGA Certified Golf Professional will work closely with our General Manager to create a seamless tournament that runs smoothly and efficiently. For over 20 years we have been perfecting tournaments at Kingswood. We will gladly advise you on fundraising efforts, tournament contests, and fun games for your participants.
It would be our pleasure to book a consultation with you to discuss your tournament in detail. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
For Tournament Package, Menu options and Pricing please contact:
204-736-4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Banquet Room & Facility
- Seating arrangements: Round tables of 8
- Reception table included
- Background dinner music available
- Podium and public address system included
- White linens included
- Complimentary coat check
- Spacious area for prizing or silent auction
- 50” TV to watch sporting events
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
Final payment may be made the day of your function. Invoices are available on request with 30 day payment terms.
We accept cash, cheque, Debit, Visa, or MasterCard.
For exceptional service we require confirmation of your total number of dinner guests and golfers 72 hours prior to your tournament. You will be invoiced for a minimum of 95% of your confirmed total.
Clubhouse Terms & Conditions
We are not responsible for lost or damaged items left in the building
All food and beverage prices are priced per person and subject to 8% PST, 5% GST, and minimum 10% gratuity.
- Dietary substitutions may be arranged and will be priced according to the selection.
- Menu selections must be confirmed three weeks prior to your function.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Weekend morning tournaments are required to choose from the tournament menu.
- Brunch menu and other selections are available upon request.
- Dress Code: Appropriate golf attire is a mandatory requirement for all players and unsuitably dressed golfers will be asked to conform to the code. Clothing not acceptable at Kingswood: Gym shorts/track shorts, “Surfer Shorts”, cut offs, muscle shirts, sports jerseys, tube or halter tops, are all not allowed. If other golfers might consider your choice of dress controversial or offensive, it is best to consider another clothing selection.
- Groups are expected to keep pace with golfers that may be playing ahead of tournaments. 18 holes should be played in a maximum of 4.5 hours. There are also golfers following your group that expect to play in 4.5 hours.
- Alcoholic beverages other than those provided by Kingswood are not allowed on the golf course as per MLCC requirements. A roving beverage cart will be provided on the course.
- A course Marshal is also provided for any on course needs that your group may have.
- The number of people participating in golf or attending dinner must be confirmed a minimum of 72
- hours prior to the event. Your final invoice will include a minimum of 95% of that confirmed numbers
- Shotgun starts are available on weekdays for groups of 50 or more that are staying for dinner. A minimum of 130 golfers are required to use all 18 holes for a shotgun start. 18 hole shotgun starts must tee off prior to 10:30 a.m. or after 1:00 p.m.
- Weekend morning tournaments are required to choose from the enclosed tournament menu.
- Coupons, voucher books and other promotional offers are not valid with tournament bookings.
Dress Code: Appropriate attire is required for all golfers. If dressed outside the guidelines golfers will be asked to conform to the code before playing, and for the duration of their round.
- If other people might consider your choice of attire controversial or offensive, it is best to consider another clothing selection.
- Shirts and shoes (no metal spikes) are to be worn at all times (Big surprise there!).
- If it is ripped or torn jeans (denim) don’t wear it to the golf course.
- If you’d wear it to the pool (bathing suits/ beachwear), don’t wear it to the golf course.
- If it’s see-through, don’t wear it to the golf course.
- Cut offs and muscle shirts… If it doesn’t have sleeves, don’t wear it to the golf course.
- If you’d wear it to the gym to work out in, don’t wear it to the golf course.
- If your midriff is exposed while you’re just standing there, don’t wear it to the golf course.
- If it has spaghetti straps, is a halter or strapless top… you guessed it, don’t wear it to the golf course.
- If the shoes have heels that puncture the greens! Please don’t wear it to the golf course.
- Athletic sportswear is permitted
For inquiries email@example.com or call 204-736-4079