Kingswood Golf and Country Club online booking procedure allows golfers to create their own private profile.
Basic personal information is completed only ONCE during initial setup and subsequent booking will require only your name and private password.
All information given is done so through a secure website and under no circumstances will Kingswood sell or share your PRIVATE information.
Please note the following rules:
- Kingswood has a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please note any time prior to 24 hours before your tee time, you may cancel or modify your tee time by calling the Pro Shop at 204-736-4079.
- Credit cards will be charged the regular rate for no shows. Green fee passes will be issued to off-set charges. This may include twosomes that have booked for 3 or 4 players. Green fee passes to be used at a later date will be issued for the charged no shows.
- Name, telephone number, email address, and valid credit card are required to reserve a tee time. Your credit card will not be charged at the time of booking. You may choose any conventional form of payment at the time of play.
- Your personal information including name, address and telephone, email, and credit card information is protected within an industry compliant server. Under no circumstance will Kingswood sell or share your private information with third parties.
- Kingswood offers a 7-day booking policy. The price of the reservation is determined by the time and day of the tee time.
- COUPONS: Kingswood has a number of coupons available to use at our facility. Please note that the rules on the coupon will be strictly adhered to and no exceptions will be made. Coupons cannot be combined with any other offers and are not valid with tournament or group bookings (more than 4 players/more than one tee time).
- Online tee times are intended for two, three and foursomes. You are not able to book a tee time as a Single. Please contact the Pro Shop to be added into the tee sheet. Singles will be joined with an existing twosome or threesome on busy days.
- Twosomes will be merged together during peak tee times to better utilize tee time availability. Groups will be paired up with the earlier tee time moving later. The twosomes will be contact via email as to the change in their grouping.
- 9 Holes are available Monday to Friday anytime, Weekends and Holidays after 1 pm only.
- Junior ages 17 and under are restricted from teeing off on weekends/holidays before 1pm unless they pay the regular green fee rate for that time of day.