WEEKDAY – $44.50
WEEKEND & HOLIDAY – $46.50
JUNIOR (ages 17 & under) – $22.00
18 HOLES – $40.00
18 HOLES SHARED/INDIVIDUAL – $20.00
ALL SPECIAL PACKAGE RATES BELOW INCLUDE SHARED POWER CART:
Back 9 Holes Only Morning Special – $27.00
Back 9 Holes Only Morning Special is valid for back 9 up to 2 1/2 hours after sunrise.
2nd Round Special Rate (Double Lap) WEEKDAY – $32.25 (50% Off!)
2nd Round Special Rate (Double Lap) WEEKEND & HOLIDAY – $33.25 (50% Off!)
2nd Round Special rates apply only if already played 18 holes that day, no coupons.
Twilight Special – $38.00
Twilight begins 3 1/2 hours before sunset.
Late Twilight Special – $27.00
Late Twilight begins 2 hours before sunset.
Fall Special – $50.00
Fall Special begins October 1st till the end of the golf season 7 days a week.
18 HOLE PREMIUM RENTAL SET (12PCE) – $40.00
9 HOLE PREMIUM RENTAL SET (12PCE) – $25.00
18 HOLE REGULAR RENTAL SET (9PCE) – $25.00
9 HOLE REGULAR RENTAL SET (9PCE) – $15.00
PULL CART RENTAL – $6.00
By clicking I AGREE you are accepting the conditions of the online booking policy listed below.
Kingswood Golf and Country Club online booking procedure allows golfers to create their own private profile. Basic personal information is completed only ONCE during initial setup and subsequent booking will require only your name and private password. All information given is done so through a secure website and under no circumstances will Kingswood sell or share your PRIVATE information.
Please note the following rules:
- Kingswood has a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please note any time prior to 24 hours before your tee time, you may cancel or modify your tee time by calling the Pro Shop at 204-736-4079.
- Credit cards will be charged the regular rate for no shows. Green fee passes will be issued to off-set charges. This may include twosomes that have booked for 3 or 4 players. Green fee passes to be used at a later date will be issued for the charged no shows.
- Name, telephone number, email address, and valid credit card are required to reserve a tee time. Your credit card will not be charged at the time of booking. You may choose any conventional form of payment at the time of play.
- Your personal information including name, address and telephone, email, and credit card information is protected within an industry compliant server. Under no circumstance will Kingswood sell or share your private information with third parties.
- Kingswood offers a 7-day booking policy. The price of the reservation is determined by the time and day of the tee time.
- COUPONS: Kingswood has a number of coupons available to use at our facility. Please note that the rules on the coupon will be strictly adhered to and no exceptions will be made. Coupons cannot be combined with any other offers and are not valid with tournament or group bookings (more than 4 players/more than one tee time).
- Online tee times are intended for two, three and foursomes. You are not able to book a tee time as a Single. Please contact the Pro Shop to be added into the tee sheet. Singles will be joined with an existing twosome or threesome on busy days.
- Twosomes will be merged together during peak tee times to better utilize tee time availability. Groups will be paired up with the earlier tee time moving later. The twosomes will be contact via email as to the change in their grouping.
- 9 Holes are available Monday to Friday anytime, Weekends and Holidays after 1 pm only.
- Junior ages 17 and under are restricted from teeing off on weekends/holidays before 1pm unless they pay the regular green fee rate for that time of day.
Dress Code: Appropriate attire is required for all golfers. If dressed outside the guidelines golfers will be asked to conform to the code before playing, and for the duration of their round. In General: If other people might consider your choice of attire controversial or offensive, it is best to consider another clothing selection. Shirts and shoes (no metal spikes) are to be worn at all times (Big surprise there!). If it is ripped or torn jeans (denim) don’t wear it to the golf course. If you’d wear it to the pool (bathing suits/ beachwear), don’t wear it to the golf course. If it’s see-through, don’t wear it to the golf course. For full details on our Dress code please CLICK HERE
If you have any other questions please call us at 204-736-4079.
To continue booking your tee time you must click I AGREE.